There's an easier way to track compliance.
Compliance tracking is a core responsibility of any learning and development function. While it may seem straightforward, compliance management is regularly faced with several challenges.
This includes learning management systems (LMSs) that may not always track course completion accurately or accommodate caveats, such as an option to test out of a course.
Watershed simplifies these challenges by providing a clear overview of your learners and their current statuses in any compliance program.
Furthermore, Watershed’s configurable reporting makes it easier to track different types of compliance programs—which means no more time-intensive manual data analysis. That also means Watershed can help you save time, improve knowledge, and identify changes in learner behavior.
By using Watershed, you will be able to:
- Provide reporting on media-heavy training that is auditable, configurable, and flexible for recurrent training regulations.
- Understand the overall status of a compliance program at a glance.
- Easily identify who has not completed mandated courses.
- Track compliance in a variety of ways, such as:
- competency benchmarks,
- opt-out pretests, and
- completion of compliance courses in any application.
Ready to get started?
Our team of learning and technology experts is here to help you build an evidence-based learning strategy so you can get the most out of Watershed—and your learning programs.